Indian Hill Group Tours and Enrollment for New 4K/JK Students
Group tours for 4K/JK students and new families interested in enrolling for the 2020 2021 school year will be held on:
Wednesday, January 15 from 9-10 a.m.
Thursday, January 23 from 9-10 a.m.
4K ONLINE ENROLLMENT for 2020-2021
Opens at 8 a.m. Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
2. To complete enrollment, you will need to come to Indian Hill and we will need to see a copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunization records. In addition, you will need to provide information to verify residency. Documents for residency verification include (one from each column):
• Current property tax statement
• Closing statement for home purchase
• Current, signed lease (including landlord’s name, address, and phone number; if lease is month-to-month, must be current month’s lease)
• Auto or health insurance
• Driver’s license renewal notice
• License plate renewal notice
• Food Share/Quest benefits notice
• Medicaid/Badgercare benefit statement
• W-2, SSI or other county, state or federal benefit statement
If you need more information, please call the school office at 414/351-7390.